Messenger of Allah [S.A.W] said: “Both parties in a business transaction have a right to annul it so long as they have not separated; and if they tell the truth and make everything clear to each other (i.e., the seller and the buyer speak the truth, the seller with regard to what is purchased, and the buyer with regard to the money) they will be blessed in their transaction, but if they conceal anything and lie, the blessing on their transaction will be eliminated.”
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]
I’m very understanding with my refund policy and have made sure that our refund policy fully aligns with the hadith above, Alhamdulilah. . Please read the following notes:
- The refund policy of 30 days for the ‘Balance Deen and Dunya’ Program begins the day you enroll into the course. The refund period lasts for 30 days after enrollment. You’ll receive Module 1, and 2 along with their accompanying Bonus Vaults in that time. You’ll also receive The BONUS WORKSHOPS (“Setting Dunya-Goals with Akhirah-Focused Intentions” Workshop and “Fix Your Salah” Workshop). (NOTE: If for some unforeseen reason, there’s a delay in sending you the first 2 Modules on my part, then I’ll extend the policy until you’ve received Module 2 full).
- I DO NOT ASK for proof of any sort before giving you refunds. To make this transaction between us as halal and clean as possible, I believe if you need your money back for some genuine reason within the first 30 days of enrolling in the course, I absolutely don’t want to stand in your way. The reason is simple- I don’t want to keep your money if that will make things difficult for you. There’ll be no Barakah in that money for me. Which is why I won’t ask you to show me proof that you took action on the course material before giving you a refund. This is BIG. I honestly don’t know of anyone in this self-development industry who offers such generous refunds.
- And finally, I even let students who ask for refunds keep the vault material that they’ve received of the first 2 modules during the first 30 days. That’s because I believe in the BDD system and I believe in the potential of every Muslim who took a step to purchase the course. I want to be completely honest with my students about everything and expect the same from them. But this also means that sometimes people cheat and just enroll in the course to download the course material and then ask for a refund. For them- all I can say is that this is a course created to help you become a better Muslim… what sort of a Muslim would you be if you were to learn Islam by cheating and tricking other Muslims? There’s no Barakah in that. And Allah (S.W.T) is always watching. I choose to believe my students know better than that.
- If you chose the payment plan for Balance Deen and Dunya, and you did not ask for a refund by the end of the 30th day since the date of enrollment, you will have to complete all the monthly payments according to the monthly payment plan.
- As much as I am understanding about our refund policy, I apologize beforehand for not offering refunds after the 30-day period ends. So in case you request a refund AFTER the end of the 30-day refund period (starting from the day of enrollment), that request will be declined.
And that covers it all! If you have a question about the refund policy, don’t hesitate to ask! Contact me at email@example.com
I sincerely hope that you do not request a refund because that would mean you let go of a lifetime opportunity and support from another group of like-minded Muslims to succeed and reach your next best self as a Muslim.
WHATEVER I TEACH YOU IN THE COURSE IS FROM MY KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE. I AM NOT AN ALIMAH/ ISLAMIC SCHOLAR AND YOU DO NOT EXPECT ME TO RESOLVE YOUR FIQH-RELATED AND/OR PERSONAL QUERIES AS YOU ENROLL IN THE COURSE.
MY PURPOSE IS TO GUIDE YOU AND GIVE YOU SUPPORT TO ACHIEVE YOUR COURSE-RELATED GOALS. HOWEVER, YOU AGREE AND ACCEPT THAT YOUR SUCCESS AND RESULTS ENTIRELY DEPEND UPON YOUR OWN EFFORT AND ALLAH’S WILL. WE DO NOT PROMISE OR GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL GET ANY SPECIFIC TYPE OF RESULTS.
YOU ALSO UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT THAT DIFFERENT PEOPLE GET DIFFERENT KINDS OF RESULTS AND ULTIMATELY GETTING SPECIFIC TYPE OF RESULTS DEPENDS ON MANY FACTORS INCLUDING BACKGROUND KNOWLEDGE, E.Q. AND I.Q., AGE, LEVEL OF EDUCATION, LANGUAGE BARRIERS, PERSONALITY TRAITS, ENVIRONMENTAL CHALLENGES, TYPE OF CAREER CHOICE, LEVEL OF COMMITMENT AND AT THE END- ALLAH’S WILL. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IN ANY CASE IF YOU DO NOT ACHIEVE THE DESIRED RESULTS/ GOALS.
ALL THE TESTIMONIALS I PRESENT TO YOU ARE FROM REAL STUDENTS WHO HAVE BEEN THROUGH MY MATERIAL. THESE TESTIMONIALS, INCLUDING SCREENSHOTS OF THE EMAILS PEOPLE HAVE SENT ME AND SCREENSHOTS OF THE COMMENTS PEOPLE WRITE IN FACEBOOK GROUP/ COURSE FORUM/ THE WEBSITE ETC, ARE PRESENTED TO YOU FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSES TO GIVE YOU AN IDEA OF WHAT YOU CAN ACHIEVE AS WELL. HOWEVER, THEY DO NOT GUARANTEE THE EXACT SAME/ SIMILAR KIND OF RESULTS TO YOU. THE REMARKS ABOUT MY WAY OF TEACHING/ PERSONALITY/ CHARACTER ARE ALL FROM INDIVIDUALS WHO HAVE STUDIED FROM ME AND HAVE AGREED TO SHARE THEIR THOUGHTS PUBLICLY AS TESTIMONIALS.
© 2020 The Muslim Youth Programme- All rights reserved