TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
The Muslim Youth Programme (referred to as “us”, “we”, or “our”) provides https://www.themuslimyouthprogramme.com (referred to as the “website”) as well as certain Products and Services (collectively referred to as “Services”), subject to your compliance with the following Terms and Conditions of Use (“Terms”), as well as any other written agreement(s) between us and you. Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE OR USING THE SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THE THESE TERMS, PLEASE EXIT THE SITE. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THIS SITE, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE, OR THESE TERMS IS TO CEASE USING THE SITE AND/OR THOSE PARTICULAR PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES. YOUR CONTINUED USE, OR ASSENT WHEN REQUESTED, MANIFEST YOUR CONSENT TO THESE TERMS.
USER CONTENT GUIDELINES
Your use of the website and related Services is subject to all applicable laws and regulations, and you are solely responsible for any comments or posts you leave on the website or through our Services.
By posting information, or by otherwise using any communications service, message board, newsgroup, or other interactive service available on the website, you agree that you will not post comment, message, link, code or other information that:
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, deceptive, fraudulent, tortious, invasive of another’s privacy, or includes graphic descriptions of sexual or violent content;
- victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party;
- consists of unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email (also known as “spam”), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling;
- contains any form of malicious code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functionality of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or otherwise causes damage, or allows you to obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party;
- breaches the security of, compromises or otherwise allows access to secured, protected or inaccessible areas of this website, or attempts to gain access to other network or server via your account on this website;
- impersonates any person or entity, including any of our representatives.
RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION PROVIDED
All content provided on The Muslim Youth Programme is for informational and educational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.
The owner of The Muslim Youth Programme will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. The owner does not undertake to warrant the accuracy, completeness or suitability of all information provided on the Website or Services. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by users, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by The Muslim Youth Programme. The owner of The Muslim Youth Programme has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that The Muslim Youth Programme shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such third party web sites or services.
CHANGES TO THE TERMS
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to change these Terms from time to time with or without notice to you. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to periodically review this website and these Terms. Your continued use of this website and Services after such modifications will constitute acknowledgement and acceptance of the modified Terms.